End Of The Year Meme

Ely, of Beyond the Horizon tagged me with a year-end meme and I thought I better have it out today before it turns into a beginning of the year Meme.

First the rule: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question. Make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag is supposed to have blessings from all, sounds so much like a chain letter.

So here goes....

  1. What color do you like most? Blue.
  2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one? Love me, Love you.
  3. Where is the place that you want to go the most? South America
  4. Which part of you that you hate the most? None. I am glad to have all parts in tact.
  5. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? Contemplate.
  6. What are you afraid to lose the most? Myself.
  7. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Quit my job and live my life.
  8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Or would you keep it to yourself and observe from afar? I don't know. I would confess perhaps if I am sure and if it's worthwhile confessing.
  9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you. Ely? I think he is a sensitive person who cares about his family and could be a loyal friend too that is if you are his friend and understand him.
  10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half? Loyalty, truthfulness, understanding and the list goes on.....
  11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? No room for regrets. A mistake done is done and need only to be corrected. Otherwise, let go.
  12. Which type of person do you hate the most? People who don't keep promises for no good reason.
  13. What is your ambition? I have achieved mine.
  14. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad? His or her actions.
  15. If you had one wish what would you wish for? Peace to all, regardless of class, creed or religion. We are all humans.
  16. How would you celebrate new year? Which new year? Chinese New Year will be with friends and family. Tomorrow is just another day.
  17. Name one of your body part your hubby or boyfriend tells you he adores. No one tells me anything about this.
  18. It would be 2008 in a few days, do you have a new year’s resolution? Work hard and be kind.
  19. If your better half is cheating on you, will you forgive him or her? What's there to forgive. Just say goodbye and let her live her life if that makes her happy.
  20. What keeps you awake at night? For me, normally tea and coffee.

Now I'm passing this to:
Lifelongsharing,
Liudmila
Joel
LotusFlower
Maitri
Keli
Witewood
Debasis

Comments

Ely said…
tnx for doing the tag! Happy New Year!!!
footiam said…
You are welcome Ely. Happy New Year!
footiam said…
Thanks, Karoly!
Keli said…
Very nice! I agree - peace to all. Thanks for sharing and thanks for the tag! I am a bit slow in doing memes so I ask for your patience. All the best to you in 2008!
footiam said…
Thanks Keli. I am a patient person