Home Alone

I suppose I always have everything so easy; don't have to think of what to eat for lunch or dinner. There will be home-cooked meal almost every day and on special occasions, when no one eats out, food will be bought from eating shops nearby and I'd just have to unwrap them and put it on a plate. On more special occasions when everyone go out for holidays and I'm left home all alone, sometimes I get to crack my head on what to have for breakfast, lunch and dinner. On one such occasions, my other niece asked me out. For lunch, in a hot, crowded eating shop, we had a simple fare of economy rice and I ordered an extra  bowl of pig intestine soup. Dinner was more lavish. We had in a more posh air-conditioned restaurant; porridge, ice cream on bread, noodles among others...






Comments