At IKEA

When the kids came back for a holiday, my niece had one day driven them to, of all places, Ikea Batu Kawan, Penang. Of course, we were not going to shop for some modern furniture or to buy some Teddy bear or something like that. We were just going there for lunch at the Ikea restaurant which offers both Swedish-style dishes and local specials, touted to be healthy and organic. While queuing up to order our food, my niece suggested ordering some chicken wings but I thought that was quite common and easily available back home. I thought it would be nice to have some salmon fillets or chicken lasagne. Then, I grabbed some almond cakes and went to wait at a table with the kids. Later, when my niece met up with us, she had a trolley of goodies; salmon fillets, meatballs, mushroom soup, Japanese custard pudding and chicken wings. I was ratiher pleased that there was one chicken wing for each of us. The chicken wing wasn't just big; it was tender and juicy; very nice indeed.
Now, where are the chicken wings?






Comments