Bowled!

Just the other day, my grandnephew SMSed me; actually we SMS each other almost daily but the other day, it was at noon and I asked if he had had lunch. He hadn't and I suggested we had lunch together. Of course, everyone was under lockdown then and still is; and the MCO has been extended another two weeks to May 12. There was no question of getting together; just that he would have lunch simultaneously with me; he, in his house and I, mine. My grandnephew was all for the idea and immediately headed for lunch. He sent a picture of what he had, a miserable plate of rice and some meat floss. He asked me to send a photo of what I had and I sent a series of photos of the many things I had had, including the one I had the  day before; for breakfast, lunch, dinner too and he just went Wow! The eight- year-old kid was just bowled over!










Comments