Health Post: Handphones Don'ts
Teik Peng e-mailed me via Hotmail about the hazards of mobile phones. A woman purportedly always loses her baby when the foetus is just 2-3 months old. She has been keeping her handphone in her jacket and the the baby in her womb has been exposed to the handphone radiation. so, beware and while we are here, here are some handphone don'ts:
- Do not keep your handphone near your kidneys area and pant pockets.
- Do not put your handphone near new born babies.
- Do not let a baby or a toddler play with handphones.
- Do not sleep with or near your handphone.
- Do not keep your handphone near you if you do not need it.