Indian Sweets

Gulab jamun. Jalebi. Kaju katli. All these are indian sweets and I wonder if they are among the sweets sold in the Global Indian Fiesta held in Taiping mall currently. Not that I am familiar with these sweets or that I like them, suspecting them to be very sweet; they having among the ingredients, milk and sugar and ghee too which I thought to have strange smell but really, indian sweets which form a significant part of Indian cuisine, come from all over India, the north, south, east and west and  India being a big country, these sweets are therefore so varied and many , unique too and definitely a joy to look at, that I couldn't help but found myself shuffling among a crowd of Indian men and women to have a peep at these sweeties.

Now, can anyone tell me what these are?

Comments