Eating out of a Gigantic Bowl

Duck noodles, I had had in southern Thailand, in Hat Yai and further north of the country, somewhere near Thailand's capital, Bangkok. My friends and I were traveling in a taxi from Khao Yai and somewhere along the journey, our driver had stopped us at a  hot and dusty normal looking eating shop which served duck noodles. The noodles came in a big bowl and big here, I mean gigantic. About the only time I came across food served in such a gigantic bowl was in a restaurant somewhere near Queensbay in Penang. The noodles came with a generous helping of duck meat and eggs too; and yes, it was yummy and I suspect lots of herbs were used in its preparation. Then, there was also  joy on the novelty of eating out of a gigantic bowl!
                                     5











Comments