Catchphrase

I remember there's a TV series with a catchphrase Smile, Camera, Action or was it Lights, Camera, Action? Maybe I have it all wrong. But there's definitely one which goes, Smile, you're on Candid Camera. It's hard to forget the immensely popular Allen Funt created American hidden camera reality television series, Candid Camera which filmed ordinary people  in unusual situations using hidden cameras and which ran for a whopping 38 seasons. That aside,  when my niece prepared and packed lunch for the family, I decided to send my grandnephew a series of photos with the catchphrase, close,open, eat, finished ! It wasn't really a very good catchphrase but it had the little boy in stitches. I topped that up with a photo of the dessert I had and a photo of a vase of cockscombs from the garden by the drain.







Comments